Instagram, one of the most popular and widely used applications of today, is used by millions of users to share photos and videos. In addition, the number of followers is very important in order to increase user popularity. As the number of followers increases, the comments and likes on the posts also increase. At the same time, the targeted segment thus expands. Users who want to be recognized on the Instagram platform attach great importance to their followers and follower numbers. Users do not want their follower numbers to decrease. Reasons for users to lose followers on Instagram could be due to many reasons. Engaging is very important on Instagram, as with other social media platforms. The more you interact with people, the more audience you will have. For this reason, first of all, the Instagram account used should be used publicly, not privately. Gain instagram followers with SuperViral Au and more know why you are losing followers.
Major Reasons for Declining Followers;
- First of all, the reasons for losing followers on Instagram are due to the presence of bots, ie fake accounts, among the followers in your account. Instagram closes these accounts itself. For this reason, bot accounts that follow you will be deleted. If the followers are real users, situations such as disliking the shared posts may cause them to unfollow.
- It can be found boring that shared posts are always similar, and therefore, the number of followers may decrease due to repetitive posts.
- Multiple and consecutive postings during the day are also among the main reasons for the decrease in the number of followers. For this reason, it has the feature of sharing multiple posts within the same post at once. Multiple postings made separately are a situation that bores the followers.
- Another reason for losing followers on Instagram is that users using open profiles do not use hashtags under their posts. Hashtags used under the posts increase both likes and comments and can reach many people and increase the number of followers.
- The sharing time of the post is also important in terms of likes and followers. For post sharing, it is necessary to share at the most productive hour.
- Using the account privately instead of an open profile may cause a loss of followers on Instagram. Since it is necessary to respond to the follow request, this time is seen as a waste of time for the followers, and the following is discontinued.
- Not responding to the comments written under the posts made is one of the factors that reduce the number of followers. Since bonding is important for followers, not getting a response to their comments can cause them to unfollow.
- Not returning to the users who follow you in order not to increase the number of people you follow is also one of the reasons that cause you to lose your followers.
- When the reasons for losing followers on Instagram are reviewed, one of the biggest reasons is the lack of a profile photo of the user. The absence of a profile photo makes your profile unrealistic. For this reason, it is normal that no one tends to follow.
- For users who open an e-commerce account, one of the reasons for losing followers is that there is no website in the bio section of their profile. Since it is desired to reach the products directly, it is preferred to have a link that will direct you to the site where the purchase is made. It is a situation that followers care about in terms of the trust.