How to Get Facebook Blue Tick? (2021 Current Guide)
Facebook is the largest and most important social media platform in the world. It is one of the most valuable companies in the world. Facebook; Amazon is considered one of the four big tech companies along with Apple and Google. So getting verified on Facebook is very important to your business or brand. Its popularity has garnered significant media attention for the company, including substantial scrutiny on privacy and its psychological effects on users. The verified badge appears next to a Facebook page or account name in search and on the profile. This means that Facebook has confirmed that the public figure, celebrity, or global brand represented by an account is the real presence. Get a blue tick on your account with buy Facebook likes Australia and enjoy a real bonus on your account
Requirements to apply for a Facebook-approved badge
When evaluating accounts, Facebook looks at several factors to determine whether they are in the public interest and meet the verification criteria. In addition to complying with Facebook’s terms of service, your account must also:
- Real: Your account must represent a natural person, registered business, or legal entity.
- Unique: Your account must be the unique entity of the person or business it represents. Only one account per person or business can be verified, with exceptions for language-specific accounts.
- Complete: Your account must be active and contain an about section, profile photo, and at least one post
- Notable: Your account must represent a well-known, frequently searched person, brand, or entity. We review accounts from multiple news sources and do not consider paid or promotional content as a source of review.
How to apply for a Facebook approved badge
The verification badge is for informing people that a public benefit page or profile is genuine. Applies to suitable brands, companies, organizations, celebrities, and public figures. Eligibility for a verification badge depends on several factors, including account completeness, policy compliance, and public interest. Before requesting a verification badge, your page or profile must comply with Facebook’s terms of service and have:
- a cover photo
- A profile photo
- A name that complies with Facebook’s rules
- Content posted on the account
- “Follow” enabled (profiles only)
You can then submit a request by filling out this form. If your account represents a person, you will need a copy of your official photo ID (example: passport, driver’s license, birth certificate) to verify your claim. If your account represents an organization, you will need a copy of a telephone or utility bill, a certificate of incorporation, articles of association, or tax exemption documents. Please include a few sentences explaining why the account should receive the verified badge and relevant URLs that help demonstrate the account’s reputation. You will receive a notification when Facebook reviews your request. Please do not submit multiple requests for your account. For denied requests, you can submit a new request after 30 days.
Hi, Adam is here. I am working as a content writer for the last 5 years.